Nissan Road Racing Forums

Go Back   Nissan Road Racing Forums > Classifieds > For Sale

Old 01-04-2018, 12:27 PM

Default SR20DET High Port S13 cylinder head w/S3 cams, RAS, Supertech VG, BC springs $650 obo

SR20DET cylinder head (High Port S13), Jim Wolfe S3 cams, Tomei rocker arm stoppers, Supertech valve guides, Viton valve guide seals, BC valve springs and retainers.

Head has some light clean-up porting, polishing. Intake and exhaust ports gasket matched as well. Has probably 3.5-4 years of track weekend use since initial build (Time Trials mostly). I rarely drove the car on the street. I run a Stack gauge cluster therefore I can't give an actual mileage number.

Selling it all for $650 obo. The parts alone cost more, basically throwing in the cylinder head for free. Prefer local pick up (21702) but willing to ship (I'll split the shipping cost).

For an additional $60 I'll include some ARP head studs as well. PayPal accepted, PM or email for pictures or have any questions. Thanks.

Smullend@gmail.com

Last edited by Trofeo; 01-04-2018 at 12:33 PM..
Old 01-04-2018, 03:03 PM

New to Sr so school me on the difference. Mine is a red top and I hear high port and low pow all the time. What is the difference and which is better. I was about to send my spare head off for porting but that will be $800 so this is a better deal. Thanks
Old 01-05-2018, 09:56 AM

Red top and black top engines with flat valve covers and no VTC are s13 High Port Heads. The valve covers with the slanted rear are S14 low port heads.

If your intake manifold looks like the one in the link below, you have a high port head.

https://www.jspecauto.com/engine_details/1694/_nissan_

Understand that the head I am selling is just a light port clean-up, nothing close to something Headgames or one of the pro's offer. The head/cam package did flowed well enough to make 341 whp with a Garrett GT2860RS (disco tater)(dynojet SAE numbers).