Nissan Road Racing Forums

Go Back   Nissan Road Racing Forums > Classifieds > Group Buy

Old 02-15-2018, 01:34 PM
Budget Baller to the Max

Send a message via AIM to Def

I've got some extras sitting around. So they're definitely still for sale.

Only thing is it'll probably be a few months or so before I can get setup again and start selling them. I moved across the country, and despite trying to keep stuff relatively easy to access - that pretty much went by the wayside almost immediately. Haven't put my hands on all of it yet, so probably need to move again and sort it all out for good.

'11 BMW X5 35i

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902
Old 02-15-2018, 10:20 PM

Definitely interested in a full set also. Please let us know when you are back up
Old 02-16-2018, 04:53 AM

I definitely want 4 sleeves and 4 perches. I will continue to watch the thread.
Old 02-18-2018, 10:58 PM

I'll keep an eye on this thread till you're ready to sell them again. In the mean time, I can order the other parts to reduce down time and sticker shock.

Does anybody have any experience ordering from Autoplicity.com? They got the lowest prices for the Koni 8610-1436, but they also have lots of negative feedback and reviews. Not sure if it's worth the hassle to deal with them just to save a few bucks.

I'm also having a hard time finding a source for the gland nut. Amazon, Summit, Jegs and FRSport doesn't seem to carry it. A Google search shows that only Twosrus.com sells them for $24 each. I've never ordered from them before but they seem to get good reviews. I'm open to suggestions on where else I can purchase them. I could also use a recommendation on an inexpensive pin spanner wrench for the gland nut. The wrenches recommended on an old thread don't seem to work well or are really expensive.
Old 02-18-2018, 11:14 PM

I've ordered gland nuts from twosRus before. No problems getting them at all.

As for glad nut wrench, I bought this one a while back: https://www.amazon.com/CTA-Tools-860.../dp/B005OH0LQM (it wasn't $31 then, though).
Old 02-19-2018, 01:32 AM
Budget Baller to the Max

Send a message via AIM to Def

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratul View Post
I'll keep an eye on this thread till you're ready to sell them again. In the mean time, I can order the other parts to reduce down time and sticker shock.

Does anybody have any experience ordering from Autoplicity.com? They got the lowest prices for the Koni 8610-1436, but they also have lots of negative feedback and reviews. Not sure if it's worth the hassle to deal with them just to save a few bucks.

I'm also having a hard time finding a source for the gland nut. Amazon, Summit, Jegs and FRSport doesn't seem to carry it. A Google search shows that only Twosrus.com sells them for $24 each. I've never ordered from them before but they seem to get good reviews. I'm open to suggestions on where else I can purchase them. I could also use a recommendation on an inexpensive pin spanner wrench for the gland nut. The wrenches recommended on an old thread don't seem to work well or are really expensive.
If you don't mind waiting a bit for the gland nuts to come into stock from Koni, I can help you out with those and the 8610's. I'll match Autoplicity's price without the shadiness.

I mainly stopped trying to sell Koni parts because people seemed to not like that approach on the Wilwood GB, even when it saved them money.

'11 BMW X5 35i

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902
Old 02-21-2018, 12:00 PM

Send a message via AIM to pyroteck

Very interested. I'll be watching the thread.

Tags
budget baller, defsport, koni sleeves, perches