Nissan Road Racing Forums

Go Back   Nissan Road Racing Forums > Management > Announcements

Old 12-13-2011, 09:41 AM
Owner/Administrator

Default Welcome Endurance Motorsports

We'd like to welcome both our first and newest Sponsor to NRR.

Old 12-13-2011, 09:57 AM
NRR Sponsor

Thanks, Veilside!

We are very excited to be a part of the NRR community and we appreciate your willingness to get our name out a bit pre-sponsorship.

It has been great working with all of you and helping you with Def's Budget Baller parts from Wilwood and the various other orders that have come in. We are excited to make it "official" and really look forward to continue working with this community.

As most have seen, we are enthusiasts ourselves and we want the "right" parts in our inventory, not just what we can mark-up like crazy and still push out the door. We chase down accounts with manufacturers that we would use in our own builds, not what's made the cheapest. We even negotiate with our distributors for lower costs so we can extend it on to you and NRR gets our very best group discounts.

We have a lot of respect for this community and know that you guys do your research and know what you're talking about. If you have suggestions, comments, or looking for a product that you might not see on our site, let us know! If we can get our hands on it, we'll be happy to put in the leg work.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:58 AM
Resident Grouch

congrats and thanks
Old 12-13-2011, 11:19 AM
NRR Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to PerilousActs

Thanks, Veilside! Justin pretty much covered everything. We're looking forward to the future of this deal.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:15 PM
Copycat

Send a message via AIM to turtl631

Cool, I'm glad to patronize you guys and make suggestions as needed.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:24 PM
Budget Baller to the Max

Send a message via AIM to Def

Thanks for giving this community something it has been sorely lacking - a parts shop that really cares about the guys trying to build their cars for better performance.

We all appreciate it!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Last edited by Def; 12-13-2011 at 07:33 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 10:51 PM

Ditto..

This is exactly the type of attitude that makes me patronize a reputable business. Welcome EM and thank you for your support of this community.
Ch

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2011, 06:20 AM
NRR Sponsor

No problem at all! This is why we got into business to begin with.

For those that aren't aware, we have about 250 different manufacturers (most through a few distributors throughout the country) and well over 20,000 parts. We have warehouses in Michigan, California, Tennessee and Pennsylvania. We currently have direct accounts with Wilwood, OS Giken, Phenix Industries, Extreme Dimensions, Glow Shift, Fortune Auto, Momentum Performance and are working on a couple more.

At the current time it's just Cody and I and we're strictly online. We do intend to put a store front / performance shop up in the Northern Kentucky area in the next 3 - 5 years.

We currently have 1 primary partially sponsored car and it's an '05 350z that just cracked 700whp. You will, likely, see it in Import Tuner before too long as they have expressed some interest and are asking for photos. I'm like a kid at Christmas thinking that our logo will be in a major magazine!! :-D

In 2012 we will be partial sponsoring a '12 Lexus IS-F and potentially one other. The shows in 2012 should be fun. ;-)

We opened up shop in March of this year and are slowly working our name out. NRR is our first sponsored site and you will likely see us on a couple of others soon. Don't worry, though, we pace it to make sure all customers' questions are answered and orders are fulfilled quickly. Customer service is everything and we know it!

Any time you're looking to buy something, just shoot us a PM or post up on here. The price on our site is not what NRR pays so make sure you ask us prior to overpaying somewhere else! If we cannot beat a price, we will be upfront about it. It doesn't happen often, but there are occasions.

In some situations, we can negotiate a lower cost with our vendor(s) and get you taken care of. If not, I want you to get the product you want at the best possible price. We know that we can beat the competition on most products, but there will be some that we can't.

We are here to help so just let us know what you need!
Old 12-14-2011, 06:52 AM

Nice work guys.
I see stoptech listed on your site, so will be in touch regarding some aero rotors for my ST40 calipers (hopefully shipping to Australia won't kill me!)

It may be worth having a link in your sig files (I see one already). I've had to search and chase down your web address a couple of times after reading some threads.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:22 AM
NRR Sponsor

Good idea. I will get on that.

We do have Stoptech but I can tell you heavy rotors can be rough for shipping overseas!! I have worked with an NRR member for shipping to Australia before, however, as my distributors, typically, won't do it. We just require a validated PayPal address and the shipping to the address on the account. We just have a lot of liability with exporting so I apologize for the additional requirements.

Last time we did flat rate international through USPS but it was calipers so it fit in a flat rate box. We'll have to price some options on rotors. Let us know and we'll see what we can do for you!