Nissan Road Racing Forums

Go Back   Nissan Road Racing Forums > Chassis > 240SX S13/S14/S15

Old 08-09-2017, 02:52 PM

Default Chassis fabrication

Hello Everyone,

I need a trustworthy and experienced body shop or fabricator. I've had my s13 Coupe for 11 years now. I want to finally complete the body and paint. I need someone who is good at spot welding, roll cages and reinforcing my chassis. I will be mostly tracking the car and occasionally going to car shows. As everyone knows it's really hard to find a good body shop or fabricator. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. I live in New York and willing to travel for quality work. Thank You!!!
Old 08-10-2017, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia13t14 View Post
Hello Everyone,

I need a trustworthy and experienced body shop or fabricator. I've had my s13 Coupe for 11 years now. I want to finally complete the body and paint. I need someone who is good at spot welding, roll cages and reinforcing my chassis. I will be mostly tracking the car and occasionally going to car shows. As everyone knows it's really hard to find a good body shop or fabricator. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. I live in New York and willing to travel for quality work. Thank You!!!
Where in New York? CiP Motorsports/240sx Motoring/Genracer in Connecticut does great work and used to race an S14 regularly and competitively in NASA. They now campaign a Hyundai Genesis in Pirelli World Challenge. Definitely worth a check if you're serious:

https://www.facebook.com/CIPMotorsports/?fref=ts
http://cipmotorsports.com/
www.240sxmotoring.com