2_Liter_Turbo's 2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2_Liter_Turbo's 2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe

Just picked her up today! She is my new DD. Other than being stock, it has 20" staggered Axis Matrix wheels (For Sale/Trade), Stillen cat-back exhaust and tinted windows. My first VQ powered Nissan!

www.2LiterTurbo.com (Personal Site)
    96 240SX SE: Track Car | 90 Skyline GTR: Bucket List Car | 07 Legacy Spec B: The DD

Pretty.=)

Same color as my brothers G35x
    Between rides...unless you count a WD21...

Comment

DL the full TSB list for them! Mine was affected by ALL of them (axle clicking, seat leather tear, engine oil consumption, ummm... there's some more in there I'm forgetting).

But it's definitely a good looking car.
      '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
      http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

Where's a good source? Thanks for the heads up! I think it's going to need a new clutch within the near future (original one with almost 48k miles). Other than that, everything seems to be working great. Are all TSBs covered typically?

96 240SX SE: Track Car | 90 Skyline GTR: Bucket List Car | 07 Legacy Spec B: The DD

Comment

Is it still in bumper to bumper warranty? If so, then it shouldn't be a problem if it's affected.

If it's a manual I'd start monitoring the oil consumption yourself right now, then take it to the dealer if it really sucks it down. Mine would do about a quart every 600-800 miles. Not horrible compared to some M3s I've seen, but it's more than enough to fail.

Comment

http://g35driver.com/forums/tsb-technical-bulletins-12/

here's some good info

Comment

Cool, thanks for the help man. I put about 100 miles on it tonight and the oil was good when I got gas right before home. Hopefully it's either been fixed already, or it's not having symptoms.

Comment

Looks good!

FWIW, I've got 105k on the stock clutch in my G, and I beat the crap out of the car every day.
                Originally posted by SoSideways
                I don't care what color they are as long as they are LONG AND HARD.
                '04 G35 Sedan 6MT- The DD
                '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

same person thats on norcal tuners???

Comment

Originally posted by SE5spd View Post
                    same person thats on norcal tuners???
                    Yes sir. It's been some time since I've been on there, lol.

Comment

^ same lol I logged in for the first time in like 1 year last night

The site is dead lol anyways congrats, if you were closer to the bayarea I'd invite you to a meet I set up in January

Comment

Bummer! I was one of the first members on there back in the day, lol. I used to be on there all the time, but then I moved away, so obviously focused on other "local" type forums. I need to get back down there one of these days to visit some friends.

Comment

Took some pics on Christmas Eve down in CA. I only had time to do so in the middle of the day, so the lighting sucked. Which made the pics quite mediocre... but here they are anyways, lol.

Comment

I've got some black OEM floormats with the Infiniti logo on them if you're interested. Can't buy them anymore.

I ran black floormats in my Stone interior car (was diamond gray exterior), and I thought it looked better than the quick to get dirty Stone floormats. Doesn't look out of place at all since so much of the interior is black.

Comment

Go ahead and PM me some details, I'm for sure interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X