Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCS (Motion Control Suspension) for S chassis...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I put 2WR in my BRZ a couple weeks ago, too.

    Big fan

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by e1_griego View Post
      I put 2WR in my BRZ a couple weeks ago, too.

      Big fan
      Nice! how big a fan? Like really big, or a just a little big??
      Core4 Motorsports
      CLICK HERE for Wilwood FSL6R Radial Bracket & Rear Wilwood BBK GROUP BUY
      S14 VQ AER Endurance Racing Team

      Comment


      • #18
        Well i was on 1WNR for the last year, so the difference isn't drastic. Nice to be able to play with compression.

        Comment


        • #19
          i just had to log in to say F U :P


          MCS is our fave on the SPB

          #202 Jetta for life!
          'Slicks on a car show me you care - broken axles show me you're trying'
          [I]Nitrous Rental Cars - Turbo Festivas - Vehicular Lunacy[/I]
          [SIZE="3"][B][url]www.sloppymechanics.com[/url][/B][/SIZE]

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by CodyAce View Post
            i just had to log in to say F U :P


            MCS is our fave on the SPB

            #202 Jetta for life!

            LOL!

            Everyone read that?? This dude now endurance races a JETTA!!

            Core4 Motorsports
            CLICK HERE for Wilwood FSL6R Radial Bracket & Rear Wilwood BBK GROUP BUY
            S14 VQ AER Endurance Racing Team

            Comment


            • #21
              Leaving mustangs in the dust, and making the 240's rust.
              SUP




              I still lurk :P

              'Slicks on a car show me you care - broken axles show me you're trying'
              [I]Nitrous Rental Cars - Turbo Festivas - Vehicular Lunacy[/I]
              [SIZE="3"][B][url]www.sloppymechanics.com[/url][/B][/SIZE]

              Comment


              • #22
                I will say the doubles were a little harsh on the street (not an issue for most of you, I realize), and after talking with MCS we ended up dropping the pressure. It's much better now though definitely still firm.

                I expected the doubles to be just like the singles with a compression adjuster and that actually wasn't the case. The singles are linear in rebound and compression, where's as remote doubles are digressive on both.

                Obviously this is for BRZ so it's apples to oranges, but this was my experience. I will say again, MCS has amazing customer service.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by e1_griego View Post
                  I will say the doubles were a little harsh on the street (not an issue for most of you, I realize), and after talking with MCS we ended up dropping the pressure. It's much better now though definitely still firm.

                  I expected the doubles to be just like the singles with a compression adjuster and that actually wasn't the case. The singles are linear in rebound and compression, where's as remote doubles are digressive on both.

                  Obviously this is for BRZ so it's apples to oranges, but this was my experience. I will say again, MCS has amazing customer service.
                  I wouldn't be surprised if the BRZ damper dyno plots are like what I shared above.
                  The BRZ and S-chassis are more similar than not. Bump looks fairly linear to me and rebound seems digressive. But, like you said, my car is a racecar yo so harshness compared to what I had is not noticeable. And, yes, their customer service is definitely what makes going with them so far very worth it.

                  Speaking of which, I made a fun video of a track/test day with MCS's first call of duty on my car. Adjusted throughout the day with help directly from MCS.

                  https://youtu.be/vw3EJLwz_6c
                  Core4 Motorsports
                  CLICK HERE for Wilwood FSL6R Radial Bracket & Rear Wilwood BBK GROUP BUY
                  S14 VQ AER Endurance Racing Team

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X