Any GRID players here? (XBox)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any GRID players here? (XBox)

Yea so i got talked into buying an XBox when i was console hunting by a bunch of Forza fan boys & so far the only game i like is GRID. Anyone here play online? I'm extremely bored.

I bought F1 2010 a few days ago, awesome game but i'm not willing to spend 6 months of my life getting to know every corner on every track to be somewhat competitive online.

Or i just might sell this damn Xbox

Tried it, sucked ass. Only decent thing was the tire smoke during drift mode.
    For XBox right now nothing can beat FM3. That is until NFS Shift2 comes out. I hear it's suppose to be better than FM in physics. Team that with the NFS Unlimited customization, throw in some real tuning and you got yourself a winner.

Comment

Well, to many people confuse games like GT5 & Forza to be "sim" games, only because you have to slow down a little more for the corners. GRID is more of a racing game then a it is a driving game... If you play GRID online, especially the Touring Cars, the competition is close & fierce if you find the right people that race clean. All people that own Forza wanna do is dress their cars up like their favorite car on SpeedHunters & drift.

I know 2 people that bought Shift 2 & they hate it.

Comment

Hmm. I suppose. But I guess like every other game it's only good/fun with the right ppl.

Have you done online circuit races on FM3?
        Some of them get pretty intense.

And I guess I was expecting too much from NFS lmao.

If you want you can add me: xKA240SX 808x
        Sounds fan boy but meh... Lol

Comment

Yea, there's already been 5 patches for Shift 2 (PC version). I was reading all of them on a gaming FB page.

Main problem is the handling. Do a Google search for "Shift 2 Unleashed Review" & you'll read a few complaints about the game. Now, i'm not saying dont buy it...i'm just saying people are complaining about it, like they do everything else.

If i keep my Xbox long enough, i might buy Forza 4 when it comes out since its the only way i can have any fun online since the game has so many followers. GRID's online support is actually dying out because the game is 4 years old now.

Comment

Yeah that was my main thing about GRID within a year of it coming out online play became less n less. Stared to the point where you were playing with the same ppl on a nightly basis but they weren't on your friends list lol.

But yeah if you'd like you can add me. I do a bit of circuit racing. Mostly in private parties cause in Match making there's always that group that doesn't race clean. I also drift if you ever do, I'm so so. I spend most of my time tuning than racing so yeah.

Comment

Your right...if you dont find the right people to race against all you find are the "rammers"...assholes they are...& i also found myself racing against the same people...

HeinsBollo
              PsychoticClown
              SassyBamaChic
              HIDEF
              JB Quick
              I AM I SAID

I cant remember the rest...but i sold Forza 3 to my buddy for $20, i guess i'll play with ya when i get Forza 4.

Comment

Working...
              X