GT5 S Chassis Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT5 S Chassis Series

I'd do a stock setup race, but I don't think the S13, S14, and S15 are comparable in stock form. I'll try a generic set of restrictions for now and we'll go from there if we form up a league of some sort.

Lobby will open tonight around 8:00PM EST. My PSN ID is DeathPandaOne

Restrictions:
    -305hp Max
    -1040kg Min

Tires: Sport Only

Race format will be 10 lap races, first track will be Tsukaba (small track with decent passing zones).

Damage will be on. It's racing, not bumper cars. Rules will be subject to change depending on turnout and how fun the current rule set is. Remember: the goal is to get in some wheel-to-wheel racing.

veilside180sx- PSN: veilside180sx
    AceInHole- PSN: DeathPandaOne
    Def- PSN: DefHole
    Scores240- PSN: ScoreS240
    diggles240- PSN: vthokie_240
    r20crazy- PSN: r20crazy
    ColoradoS14- PSN: ColoradoS14
    pash- PSN: pasharossi
    Tower240sx- PSN: maddoriman
    leetfade- PSN: Leetfade
    Dave- PSN: Dave240
    Last edited by AceInHole; 03-31-2011, 09:55 AM. Reason: I'm in your threads editing your posts
    Between rides...unless you count a WD21...

Join in people the race lobby is open now. I'll be hosting i think. Add me : Scores240

Comment

Best of a 1:03 flat with an S13 in a quick race with Rich. Waiting for him to get back from his pizza delivery to not crash into a wall :P

Comment

Joining shortly.. if I know how to do that.
        '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
        http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

probably easiest to find me through the Community tab. Just click on the little person next to the eLounge thing. also make sure to have your 240 as one of your "favorites" to make it selectable in the lobby

Comment

4 people in the room. My friend Paul is currently co-driving, and apparently trying too hard to beat the 1:02.639 I set :P

Comment

You guys suck you are playing games and I'm editing G-code for my lathe to make stupid wheel spacers...GRRRRRRRR
              I am SKULLWORKS

Comment

Shoot...I guess I gotta hurry up and by a PS3 and GT5 so I can get in on this action! I guess I'll go back to Forza...

Comment

G-code for wheel spacers? Wouldn't it be easier to just do a manual feed?

Got a few races in tonight. 1 random joined for a total of 5 racers, which wasn't bad. Despite the longer tracks getting really spaced out, it was fun. I think the car power and weight levels were pretty good, so we'll stick with that, but it turns out the HP max is incremented so that it'll actually be 305hp, and weight min will be 1040kg.

We made a move to light damage to not completely ruin people's races on the first lap, and I think we can probably get away without penalties (which I think was ghosting some cars that spun).

Other than that, we turned the laps down to 5 for short tracks, 3 for long tracks.

We'll try to get another game going this weekend, most likely on Sunday night. I'll post more details later.

Comment

Races were pretty good. My car was at 295hp and 1065kg i believe.

Comment

I wish I had known about this. Anyway, I will pay attention for the next session and am sending out some friend requests. PSN ID vthokie_240
                      Last edited by diggles240; 02-03-2011, 08:23 PM.
                      '96 s14 SE - stock format, 90k, two-pedal torture

Comment

It was a good time. I think the best lap I had was like a 1.038 was all, you were smoking on that 1.02.
                        Between rides...unless you count a WD21...

Comment

I have 14 to make so CNC it is...
                          I am SKULLWORKS

Comment

Originally posted by GodspeedS13 View Post
                            Races were pretty good. My car was at 295hp and 1065kg i believe.
                            That's right around where my car was. 295 hp and 1059 kg I think.

I've always wanted an S15, so GT5 is probably my only chance to make that "come true."

How can you tell what times are happening on qualifying? Mine were always up at the top, but I think I started on the number 2 spot on Tsukuba.

Comment

Oh, my car was also demon loose when putting 2 wheels on the curbing at exit. I don't think I bought an LSD, so that's probably why. It definitely caused some "interesting" moments.

Comment

Working...
                              X