No announcement yet.

GT5 S Chassis Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmmm.... if thats slow I'm super slow.... gotta do some more practice/tuning b4 i join in i guess, so when i get things sorted out i"ll join in hopefully later

Comment

I'll be on at some point,

user ID is maddoriman
      I am SKULLWORKS

Comment

Im just messing. Fast times are a lot easier sans traffic.

I stink at Black Ops, but I still play anyway...lol

Am I the only one using the controller?
        Between rides...unless you count a WD21...

Comment

Race lobby is open, titled NissanRoadRacing.Com or 1472-6399-8494-1423-1817

Added a couple people on PSN also.
          Last edited by AceInHole; 02-11-2011, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by veilside180sx View Post
            Am I the only one using the controller?
            my wheel is 13 years old and pretty worn out. so, its basically a controller...

and, I meant that I will most likely be trailing the rear
            '96 s14 SE - stock format, 90k, two-pedal torture

Comment

6 people on and counting. Letting people tune a bit then starting up races.

Comment

Had a bunch of good races with around 8 or so people, including some randoms in WRX's. Gonna have to figure out how to keep those cars out of it next time :P

Comment

We wound up with all sorts of stragglers. (those STi's are a bugger)

Who is the guy that is using the races to try out for D1 GP? (Moshka or something)

Comment

No clue, but is it wrong of me to have hoped that he'd rail one of the STi's?

Comment

Originally posted by AceInHole View Post
                      That stupid FWD Mazdaspeed 3 kept running some funky lines and knocking me off the track when I was in front of him. (Granted I run some funny lines too...lol)

Comment

Guess I'll need to invest in a PS3 also. Seems I have built and raced everything in FM3 and just about bored with it...

Comment

Originally posted by AceInHole View Post
                          ^ Nothing wrong with that at all. The D1 GP guy nailed me at least 5 times one lap I tried to stay out of the way for you guys that have everything sorted.....
                          '96 s14 SE - stock format, 90k, two-pedal torture

Comment

Wish I could have stuck around. Had to work on some DefSport stuffs.
                            '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
                            http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

Originally posted by diggles240 View Post
                              ^ Nothing wrong with that at all. The D1 GP guy nailed me at least 5 times one lap I tried to stay out of the way for you guys that have everything sorted.....
                              Yup...I gave him a nice nudge off the track on a few corners, since he was taking up 3/4 of the track when you are running sideways...you can't make a clean pass.

Comment

diggles and I were in a constant battle for last place most races, but i still had fun and learned alot. I learned that Im slow, need alot more practice, and am always honking the damn horn while turning with the controller.

sorry again for running into everyone, i"ll get better..... i hope

Comment

Working...
                                X