ChumpCar Portland International Raceway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChumpCar Portland International Raceway

This is video from our 3rd win in ChumpCar. PIR is our home track, and we typically do well here. We do not have nearly the horsepower of the other cars, but keep working on driving and fine tuning the car. The car only has a header, cut springs, bigger brakes, and some modified suspension geometry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qrzn-X13uE

Nice video man

www.2LiterTurbo.com (Personal Site)
    96 240SX SE: Track Car | 90 Skyline GTR: Bucket List Car | 07 Legacy Spec B: The DD

Comment

Originally posted by 2_Liter_Turbo View Post
      Nice video man
      Thanks!

Comment

What happened to the red e36 that passed the first driver??

Comment

Originally posted by jfryjfry View Post
          What happened to the red e36 that passed the first driver??
          What do you mean? As far as how did it not win? It's a 1997 328, likely with some engine modifications for how fast it is compared to the other BMWs. It also has a team filled with stock car racers. It starts 7 laps behind the field due to it's value, but still finished in 3rd making up all but one of the 7 laps.

Comment

I meant he passed you guys and didn't look back. Finishing 1st I figured you had to pass him or he had to crash but if he was 7 laps down, then that could explain how you were slower but still won.

Comment

Originally posted by jfryjfry View Post
              I meant he passed you guys and didn't look back. Finishing 1st I figured you had to pass him or he had to crash but if he was 7 laps down, then that could explain how you were slower but still won.
              That's the beauty of this type of racing. And nice work on the win, Knate. Keep em coming...
              Core4 Motorsports
              CLICK HERE for Wilwood FSL6R Radial Bracket & Rear Wilwood BBK GROUP BUY
              S14 VQ AER Endurance Racing Team

Comment

Working...
              X