Atlanta Motor Sports Park 8/4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Motor Sports Park 8/4

Here's a video some guy apparently got of me doing my first shake down run with the car Tuesday night.

http://www.tracknightinamerica.com/videos/1971760
    - '93 S13 (the long awaited fun machine)
    - '05 E46 (the S13 fund evaporator)

Doesn't look half bad. I was there too in the red white and blue 240. I meant to come find you and chat, but didn't have the time. We were helping a friend figure out a clunk in the rear of his 911. He broke the bottom mount on his coil-over.

You going back the end of sept?

Comment

Ah yah, I saw your car. You had an LS1 coupe right? I am going to try and make it at the end of September, I have a few things to sort out with the car though as something different broke on each run. It was the cars first shake down after a rush to get it ready for the track day so I didn't expect much more. The wife and I are also moving in a couple weeks so we'll see, it'll be pretty rushed again though so I may not make it out.
      - '93 S13 (the long awaited fun machine)
      - '05 E46 (the S13 fund evaporator)

Comment

Yep that was me. What were the issues? It was my cars first time out too and luckily everything held together, just a little drag on the rear brakes to work on. I'll def be there for the next one. Let me know if you need any help with anything.

Comment

Working...
        X