2016 Solo Nats S14 winner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Solo Nats S14 winner

Does anyone know details on the S14 that won SML this week at Nationals? My wife sent me a screenshot of the leaderboard and it looks like it took first. I had a friend racing there this weekend and said the car had a bunch of custom aero but couldn't get a hold of the owner to see what else was done.

Anyway, nice to see an S14 still competing as well as an S13 that took 3rd.

Owner of the S14 is PJ Corrales, posts on here as "AceInHole". The same car finished 1st and 8th in SML, and 2nd and 3rd in SM.

The S13 is Jason Merritt, who is also a frequent poster here as Jason M.

Congrats to all you guys that are kicking ass and taking names in Lincoln!
    Originally posted by SoSideways
    I don't care what color they are as long as they are LONG AND HARD.
    '04 G35 Sedan 6MT- The DD
    '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

Yep, PJ posts over more frequently at a few other boards I am member of.

And Jason hasn't posted anything over here in a year hahahahahahah!

Comment

The SCCA magazine had a one page feature on PJ in the last issue.
        ~1992 240SX, SR20/Koni track day car
        ~2016 M3, daily driver

Comment

Sweet, congrats to everyone involved. I was wondering if that was PJ's car, just threw me off because it was in ladies. My wife races in SM with her S14 so she was excited to see another woman in an s14.

Comment

Originally posted by RSTI View Post
            Sweet, congrats to everyone involved. I was wondering if that was PJ's car, just threw me off because it was in ladies. My wife races in SM with her S14 so she was excited to see another woman in an s14.
            Stephanie has a Z06 that she loves, but loves Panda more! She'd be super excited to run against another lady in an S14. Pretty sure she'll drive again next year.

Comment

That would be great but we wouldnt be competitive in SM at a national level. My wife's car is too clean for her to want to turn it into a full race car. It does well down here because there isnt much competition in that class. It's a tad laggy for autox as well. We pretty much use autox to work out the bugs in the car getting ready for hpde events. We initially built the car with the intent of having a good all around street car that can do well in NASA TT. We may swap out the turbo and go with something a bit more responsive next year depending on how money goes. I would also like to go AEM infinity since we're still running series 1 ems.

Are you KA-T or SR20?
              Last edited by RSTI; 09-08-2016, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X