No announcement yet.

2014 Solo Nationals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad we had a couple more 240's out this year, even if all 3 struggled with mechanical difficulties!

From my end, it was a disappointing week. Despite Todd winning the SM national championship with Dave coning away runs that would've sealed the deal further, the issues on day 1 prevented Stephanie from really challenging for the SML win, and kept me and Tom from having much of a shot at SSM. I really thought this year was going to be one where I could just concentrate on driving, but it just wasn't meant to be with the rear stub, ABS sensor, front wheel bearing, front tension rod, and front inner rod ends all failing. Huge huge thanks to Ryan (eye-5) for the assist with the tension rod. You now have a national championship winning part on your car (and I didn't even change the length)!

Now that I believe the rear end is solid, I'll be reworking the front end entirely for next year to handle the bumps on the East course, which has been the cause of mechanical issues for me two years running. Rest assured, I'll be coming back with a more reliable and hopefully faster car for next year.

Comment

Working...
    X