• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilmington Champ Tour

http://sololive.scca.com/
    Don Johnson (really!)
    Just so you know.

Great event despite some rain on Saturday! The UStream was especially entertaining as they had live video feeds from a lot of the cars (including mine on a few runs).

Comment

Great job! Looks like you won SSM, David won SM and you beat David by .2 seconds?
      Don Johnson (really!)
      Just so you know.

Comment

I only beat Dave due to him coning ever run on Saturday. I had nearly gone off course missing a braking zone on my first Saturday run, while the datalogger shows I had around .3 - .5 on him going into the turn. It rained on run 2 and the grip just wasn't there for run 3.

I only won SSM by getting lucky. Brian Johns played it a bit too conservative on run 1 due to the impending rain and just never seemed to get the rhythm back. Cones and other issues on Sunday kept him from putting in a solid run, and I was able to win while being about a second off the car's pace. The win honestly felt a bit empty, but it's still a win and some extra tires.

On the tires note, I need to get rid of a few sets of single heat cycle tires after Nationals. We're trying to figure out how to transport 5 sets otherwise...

Comment

Working...
        X