2014 Packwood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Packwood

Anyone planning on going? Anyone need a codriver? Figured I'd ask early this year since I always end up wanting to go but planning too late to make it a reality....

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I'm going but I have a codriver.

I do have a spare 240 if you're just looking to come and run. Probably able to drum you up some r-comps too. (Spare 240 = gt2871 SR, koni 8610s, quick-steer spindles but no roll center correction, BV arms, helical, etc.)

Granted both cars are not competitive in SM lol. They both drive themselves to and from events haha.
    Last edited by e1_griego; 05-15-2014, 08:55 AM.

Comment

I'll be there, as long as the car is intact... I'd like to have the car compete in SSM & SM, so I may actually need atleast one more driver. However, I need to talk to a couple people that I've basically offered the seats to already. (Josh/Zack???)

Comment

I'll be there in B-Street, unless you wanna stick me in the 240 :-) Zack already has a seat in another car for this year.

Maybe PJ and I co-drive in SSM?
        Originally posted by Jason M
        I have no chance to win without the Giken...

Comment

Yeah, I can't promise anything since I'm not well established as a competitive driver or anything, but supposedly I can set a car up pretty well...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm worried about my car being reliable, I'd hate to have you guy's commit and then haver something happen, so definetly have a back up plan. The car was torn down to almost a bare chassis and then re-assembled with lots of new parts, so it's going to be a teething process.

It's supposed to rain this weekend, so looks like I'm not going to get any dry track time, yet again... Thats going to leave me with almost no time to get the car sorted out for Crows Landing.

Comment

If you decide to skip Crows Landing, the first NWAA practice event is that same weekend. Loads of seat time available to get you ready for Packwood Tour
              Originally posted by Jason M
              I have no chance to win without the Giken...

Comment

Zack has officially committed to driving the car in SSM, so it looks like my seat is going to be full for the weekend. On a side note, the game plan is to dyno the KA on Memorial Day Monday. I'm towing the S13 down to Zack's shop after the auto-x on Sunday.

I guess I could always run the car in SSM for the pro-solo, it would be easier to beat a Vette, and a Miata then the GTR at a pro...

Don, what are your plans?

Comment

when is this?

Comment

July 5 and 6.

Comment

I'm coming, but still not sure what I'm bringing. My plans were to come a week earlier to run one of the Regionals and leave my rig down there. Initial plans were only to bring down Cricket as I haven't touched the SM car. I have two friends racing Cricket in STSL.

PJ, email me direct if you and Jenna are serious about coming over....I'm sure one of my rides can be brought out, if not I have access to a ton of rides amongst my guys.

donpdm at gmail dot com

Comment

Jenna won't be making Packwood, and I'm looking at the schedule wondering if it'll make more sense to do Peru (car will be in Ohio between Toledo and Wilmington). I'm still considering it but this year might not make as much sense as I'd like it to

Comment

Working...
                        X