Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone running the El Toro ProSolo this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone running the El Toro ProSolo this year?

As title states... Jenna said she wants to go. I might tag along if I can get a decent co-drive.

I'm gearing up to the do San Diego Championship Tour. The weekend after that is El Toro. If I can find a place to store my car for the week, I may do El Toro. I'll ask around to see who all is going.

I have a better chance to win tires at the Tour, then the Pro, & @ $1800/set, I really HAVE to start winning tires...

Comment

I'm not super close to either, (45 mins from el toro and 2.5 from sd) but you'd be welcome to keep your car at our place. Could possibly have room to stay at our guest house for either of you guys.

Comment

I'm out...... new job has me working both weekends for the Cali swing.

I'm not even sure if I can make Packwood Tour/Pro this year....

don

Comment

Originally posted by jfryjfry View Post
          I'm not super close to either, (45 mins from el toro and 2.5 from sd) but you'd be welcome to keep your car at our place. Could possibly have room to stay at our guest house for either of you guys.
          I may take you up on the offer for storage. I'm not quite sure what the game plan is for me yet. We'll see how things go...

Comment

There should be plenty of competitive co-drives available depending on your preferences/budget. Just post in the "Solo Talk" section of the solo2 forums (solo2.forums.com).

There will be some 240sx's running either SM or XP, including mine, but none of ours are in a competitive state, haha.

Hopefully, I'll be shaking my 240 down this coming weekend.

Comment

Working...
            X