How many NASA Comp racers here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many NASA Comp racers here?

I was curious to know who you are and what car you drive (what region? what class?)

I am looking foward to racing in 2009... just waiting for the season to start!

I don't know if our sentra will be ready but I'll be out in my SM at least for a few events this year despite being unemployeed right now:

- 1995 Infiniti G20t 5speed track beastie for PTF/TTF
    - 1994 Sentra sr20de soon to be PTF/PTE
    - 1995 240sx SE 5spd (fun summer car)

~ ABS and traction control are for people who can't drive

i am hoping to go for my Comp license for 2010. NASA MA, PTA most likely, will switch to ST2 if there is a huge lack of competition. Just instructing until then trying to dial teh car in and get more time out of it before i go embarrass myself.
    NASA HPDE Instructor

Comment

I run PTD

Comment

iam trying to run st1
        www.nonamemotorsports.com

Comment

I'm doing the SCCA road race skool in July here. Will be running in STU shortly!
          Originally posted by SoSideways
          I don't care what color they are as long as they are LONG AND HARD.
          '04 G35 Sedan 6MT- The DD
          '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

NASA provisional log book in the mail waiting on full comp license, should have SCCA provisional requirements completed the first weekend of June.

Run in PTE, NASA Mid-Atlantic
            Last edited by half-fast; 05-24-2010, 09:56 AM.

Comment

At work we have been talking about building a ITA SOHC S13, and have the resources to build a proper car. But I think people around the shop are a lot more interested in talking about racing than actually getting out there :|

Comment

Originally posted by DuckyD View Post
                At work we have been talking about building a ITA SOHC S13, and have the resources to build a proper car. But I think people around the shop are a lot more interested in talking about racing than actually getting out there :|
                As always, it's cheaper to buy than build. Let someone else take the hit for the build.

Comment

yeah, case in point is I've been racing w2w in my Spec Miata since 2008 *(bought it already a spec car)

Meanwhile, our project B13 still waits to be finished....
                  - 1995 Infiniti G20t 5speed track beastie for PTF/TTF
                  - 1994 Sentra sr20de soon to be PTF/PTE
                  - 1995 240sx SE 5spd (fun summer car)

~ ABS and traction control are for people who can't drive

Comment

I am going to go ahead and get my comp license early next year then most likely just keep instructing. That way i have the license and ill get past the rookie stage of course. I am super light on money and i am actually considering selling the race car next year .

Comment

Working...
                    X