Lap Times Per Track

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trofeo View Post
    Summit Point Main, 1991 240SX competing in TT2, SR swapped, GT2860RS, 331 whp, 2550 lbs with driver, 245 R7's

1:18.2

2nd in class, both days
    Ahh, I remember talking to you, your car looks solid.
    '95 240sx

Comment

VIR Full - 2:06.7

03 350z - Bolt-ons/3070lbs, Front splitter/Rear Wing, Giken and 275 Pirelli's.

Was slow, had hoped for at least 2:03's.

Comment

Originally posted by Trofeo View Post
        Summit Point Main, 1991 240SX competing in TT2, SR swapped, GT2860RS, 331 whp, 2550 lbs with driver, 245 R7's

1:18.2

2nd in class, both days

1:17.53, Summit Main, 1st place TT2 both days, FTD both days, car now weighs 2508 lbs with driver, using 245 A7's.

Comment

1:32.19 on 10 year old NT555R2's (285/35R18 and 305/35R18) at this year's Global Time Attack at Road Atlanta in May. Just did Road Atlanta again this past Friday with the Z nationals event and did a 1:34.19 and several other 1:34/35 laps on the Advan Neova AD08R (285/30R18 and 295/30R18).

Comment

Originally posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
            VIR Full - 2:06.7

03 350z - Bolt-ons/3070lbs, Front splitter/Rear Wing, Giken and 275 Pirelli's.

Was slow, had hoped for at least 2:03's.
            Nice! We're creeping up on that Neon!

Comment

Originally posted by icantdrift View Post
              1:32.19 on 10 year old NT555R2's (285/35R18 and 305/35R18) at this year's Global Time Attack at Road Atlanta in May. Just did Road Atlanta again this past Friday with the Z nationals event and did a 1:34.19 and several other 1:34/35 laps on the Advan Neova AD08R (285/30R18 and 295/30R18).
              Nice to meet ya out there...

Originally posted by Gigapunk View Post
              Nice! We're creeping up on that Neon!
              Eh....car just got a 125whp infusion. Better be faster than Doug's SRT4 next time out....

Comment

S14 VQ35DE swap, 2450 lbs with 2/3 tank gas, old 255 17" Toyo RA-1's, 1.5 way M-factory diff, no aero.

New Jersey Motorsports Park

Lightning Circuit: 1:13.53
                Thunderbolt Circuit (no chicane): 1:30.79
                Core4 Motorsports
                CLICK HERE for Wilwood FSL6R Radial Bracket & Rear Wilwood BBK GROUP BUY
                S14 VQ AER Endurance Racing Team

Comment

Summit Main - 1:17.94

TT2 350Z on 275 Hoosier A7's

Only able to turn 7 hot laps total. No doubt 16's come spring.

Trofeo went bananas and only turned 2 laps all weekend.

Comment

Summit Main - 1:17.94

TT2 350Z on 275 Hoosier A7's

Only able to turn 7 hot laps total. No doubt 16's come spring.

Trofeo went bananas and only turned 2 laps all weekend.
                    Cool. Was the IAG sponsored GD Impreza STi there? I think he runs it in TT2. Lot's of time and $$ invested in that thing. Has a huge build thread over on nasioc.com dating back to 2010.
                    Core4 Motorsports

Comment

Yes, he turned a ton of laps (ran all day Fri testing, all 5 sessions sat and sun) and eventually got under me with a 17.7 on Sun morning. Conditions were awesome Sunday morning, but neither Sean or I turned a lap on Sun. His steering broke in the final session and he (Dan in the IAG car) hit the tires, but no real damage. He got lucky because it went in six, so it was probably a 20ish mph impact at most by the time he made contact.

Thai Diep cracked off a 16.8 in the money session Sun morning, which was still second fast to Sean.

Comment

Yes, he turned a ton of laps (ran all day Fri testing, all 5 sessions sat and sun) and eventually got under me with a 17.7 on Sun morning. Conditions were awesome Sunday morning, but neither Sean or I turned a lap on Sun. His steering broke in the final session and he (Dan in the IAG car) hit the tires, but no real damage. He got lucky because it went in six, so it was probably a 20ish mph impact at most by the time he made contact.

Thai Diep cracked off a 16.8 in the money session Sun morning, which was still second fast to Sean.
                        I saw that he hit in his build thread (seen here). Nice little write up there about the event.

Sean = Trofeo? Any details about his setup?
                        Last edited by gills; 11-17-2016, 11:24 AM.
                        Core4 Motorsports

Comment

Watkins Glen International: 2:10.003

S14 VQ35DE swap, no aero, 1.5 way, 255/40/17 Falken RT615K+ tires. With stock 4.083 final drive ratio which is too short for The Glen.
                          Last edited by gills; 05-11-2017, 11:40 AM.
                          Core4 Motorsports

Comment

From hyperfest last year... right before it went boom.

VIR Full, 2:14.9 [S14, stock SR@209whp, 255 Maxxis RC-1's, 4.3 final and 1.5 way tomei diff]
                            '95 240sx

Comment

Only got one shot at a full lap because of chronic overheating before Sunday (when it cooled off a bit in the morning) at Hyperfest...but hit traffic in south bend. Cleared the traffic for one last shot at a lap and the motor went flat and had no drive going into turn 3. Bummer.

2:02.1 I think was my best lap, but it was bounching b/w 57.8 and 58.2 on the predictive before that. Considering I ran down and made up 2-3 seconds before we both got checked up on a car that turned a 2:00.8 in that session. 57's should be possible in the fall if I make it back down.

Comment

VIR Full...NASA TT2 350Z (391whp/3050lbs): 1:59.545

Had a faster second lap going but gave her the ole money shift and it start pooping oil on the windshield from the catch/breather. Definitely hurts that car can only do one lap before overheating in temps 70's or above. I can typically do about 1/2 the second lap before I have to back off. I'm always much faster in the first half of that second lap since the tires/brakes are not up to temp yet on the first. I should be able to get 2-3 laps in Nov at Summit on the fresh repave.

Once I can go back to big tires and add some aero I think 56-57 should possible at VIR without too much issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X