X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Fass240us
    started a topic "New" Thread Viewing

"New" Thread Viewing

Whenever I log on, it does not "gray out" threads from my last visit. I saw the same threads as being "new" that were earlier this morning.

Any idea on how to fix this?

• Matt93SE
    replied
    Same as CD long..
    I just scroll through the new posts until I see my name (since I have to post in every thread..) and then re/read the posts from there up. once I'm done, I click the mark forums read button and everything else goes away. do that about once a week and all is well.

Leave a comment:

• cdlong
    replied
    it was for me too until about 5 months ago. whatever, i've got my own workaround.

Leave a comment:

• veilside180sx
    replied
    Everything is normal for me

Leave a comment:

• cdlong
    replied
    i'm having the same issue. only on this board though. i can just log out and log back in and everything is fine. oddly enough, if i log out of one computer (work) my other computer (home) resets also. it must be something with the board/software rather than my computer.

Leave a comment:

• 2Fass240us
    replied
    Thanks Jason.

Leave a comment:

• jmauld
    replied
    Not sure if it's the same with VB, but on phpBB, almost all of these type of issues can be solved by logging out of the board, close the browser, delete your history and cookies, restart the browser, log back in. Or some variant of the procedure above depending on your browser.

Leave a comment:

• veilside180sx
    replied
    I'm not sure why it does that. I've had similar issues on other vb based boards too.

It's also different for me, if I check it on my blackberry vs. computer as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X