Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classifieds?

Why can't I post in the classifieds?

You have to reach the magical number of posts.=)
    Between rides...unless you count a WD21...

Comment

Damn. Someone just got served!
      Hopefully he doesn't serve you back, because then it's on.

Comment

makes total sense, i dont mind.

Comment

any hint on what that magical number might be? I looked @ the FAQ & didn't see anything

Comment

Originally posted by onosqv View Post
            any hint on what that magical number might be? I looked @ the FAQ & didn't see anything
            I honestly would have to look at the database setting, cuz I can't remember
            Between rides...unless you count a WD21...

Comment

Any chance that could be changed ? I got some Z32 Al. Rear Uprights and a Z32 Nabco 1 1/16 sitting in my garage waiting for track time on someone's car.

Btw did a lot of you guys use to be on Freshalloy ? I recognize quite a few names.

Comment

Actually there might even be a guy here I went to college with, I remember the car and it's special mirror color scheme.

O god I do miss my 240.

Comment

I would like to post some parts for sale, but I also have not reached the magical post number. Should I comment and post some nonsensical horse**** about how my roll/bump steer spreadsheet is better than yours? Seriously, I'm not a scammer or a spambot. Can I use my SR20forum posts as validation. I have owned and raced Nissans for well over a decade, SE-R's and now Sr powered 240's. So whats the magic number? Or should I just post +1's and ttt until I qualify?

Comment

Originally posted by Trofeo View Post
                    I would like to post some parts for sale, but I also have not reached the magical post number. Should I comment and post some nonsensical horse**** about how my roll/bump steer spreadsheet is better than yours? Seriously, I'm not a scammer or a spambot. Can I use my SR20forum posts as validation. I have owned and raced Nissans for well over a decade, SE-R's and now Sr powered 240's. So whats the magic number? Or should I just post +1's and ttt until I qualify?
                    I think the goal is to have people actually contribute to the community before selling things.

I'm not sure what the post limit is though... Maybe it can just be something low like 5 posts or something? The classifieds section here is pretty slow...
                    '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
                    http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

Originally posted by Def View Post
                      I think the goal is to have people actually contribute to the community before selling things.

I'm not sure what the post limit is though... Maybe it can just be something low like 5 posts or something? The classifieds section here is pretty slow...
                      This.

We aren't zilvia or some fan-boy site. If you want to post in the classifieds you need to participate in the forum and make some sort of contribution, whether it be support or intellect.

Comment

I too would like to know the number. I have some things I'd like to sell on here that peopl on zilvia seem to not care about as much. Seems like the real enthusiasts have moved on to different sites and/or cars

Comment

I think it's 10 but I'm not sure.

I don't have the ability to open that up -- I'll see if Richard can fix it (or give me the ability to fix it for you).

Comment

Originally posted by Def View Post

Makes sense, but everyone can't be contributors, some have to spectate from the side lines!

Comment

Originally posted by BEXE View Post
                              This.

We aren't zilvia or some fan-boy site. If you want to post in the classifieds you need to participate in the forum and make some sort of contribution, whether it be support or intellect.
                              participating in commerce is contributing to the community

Comment

Working...
                              X