No announcement yet.

New garrett turbos ! G25 550 & 660

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, upping this since i will surely go G25 550 for my setup.

Do you know a place that actually has .72 AR IWG for sale ?

Comment

Has the pricing dropped croustibat??

Comment

Originally posted by croustibat View Post
        So, upping this since i will surely go G25 550 for my setup.

Do you know a place that actually has .72 AR IWG for sale ?
        Turbos Direct is local to me & one of the larger Garrett authorized dealers. I can get a quote for you if you want?
        First 300ZX to break 500whp on the Stock Turbo/Stock Long Block, boost only, no meth.
        Currently building sub-2800# 300zx Twin BW 6258 EFR, AMB Aero, TA-U & Road Race Car.

Comment

Hi, thanks for the offer, i did not see it until now.
          They seemed not available but a few days ago I saw fullrace put a price on their website, so my usual sellers might have them.

If it is not too much of a bother I' like to. Remember I live in France, so no VAT and international shipping. Thanks

Comment

I talked to Turbos Direct & they only have the external waste gate housing in currently. When they get the IWG ones I will be stopping by to take a look my self & I will see what they go for.

Originally posted by croustibat View Post
            Hi, thanks for the offer, i did not see it until now.
            They seemed not available but a few days ago I saw fullrace put a price on their website, so my usual sellers might have them.

If it is not too much of a bother I' like to. Remember I live in France, so no VAT and international shipping. Thanks
            First 300ZX to break 500whp on the Stock Turbo/Stock Long Block, boost only, no meth.
            Currently building sub-2800# 300zx Twin BW 6258 EFR, AMB Aero, TA-U & Road Race Car.

Comment

Working...
            X