87mm stock built block. Hp holding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 87mm stock built block. Hp holding

So I'm going to be putting my sr20ve-t on the rollers soon. For general driving and track days I will have a conservative 350whp tune on e85. For my roll around feelings hurter tune I plan to stop the power @ 500whp on e85 with keeping it not bleeding edge. I'm running a BW S360 on a custom intake(2.5" IC piping with a blitz R core) and exhaust setup (equal length manifold t-4 housing 1.0 and 3.5-4" exhaust right off the turbo. What is your consensus as to what the stock block will hold? Its stock crank, eagle h-beams and 87mm cp Pistons. Any more info can be supplied I just don't want to split the block.

right around 500 is good. 600 is ok with that setup too. check motiveDVD on youtube they timeattack s15 making around 600.

Comment

I've seen split blocks at 500 and I've seen engines hold up fine at 600. I think it depends more on the tune and how well the engine was built. I'll be doing the same though, so we shall see! Ha ha.

www.2LiterTurbo.com (Personal Site)
      96 240SX SE: Track Car | 90 Skyline GTR: Bucket List Car | 07 Legacy Spec B: The DD

Comment

Working...
      X