WTB: S14 rear subframe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: S14 rear subframe

As the title suggests, I'm in need of an S14 rear subframe for a project. Complete is preferable but a bare subframe will work just fine. If you happen to hear of one within a reasonable distance of Cincinnati, Oh a heads up would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    '79 Datsun 280ZX-Awaiting the day I decide to actually work on it.
    '05 Nissan 350Z Track-Weekend/track duties. Gets some of the the attention the 280ZX doesn't.
    '08 Toyota Tundra-Daily/tow rig.

Still looking for a rear subframe, but now also in need of S14 front knuckles.
    '05 Nissan 350Z Track-Weekend/track duties. Gets some of the the attention the 280ZX doesn't.

Comment

Theres a guy in NYC that parts out a lot of S14's and says he's willing to ship via greyhound and other methods. I bought my subframe from him but I have a reasonable driving time to NYC.

Comment

Would he happen to have a site or methods of contact?

Comment

Try www.car-part.com I don't know if you can look for a sub-frame directly, but you can search for any part for an S14 240sx and it will show you salvage yards with the part and it will likely still have the rear subframe. Sort the results by distance and start calling.
          Don Johnson (really!)
          Just so you know.

Comment

Working...
          X