No announcement yet.

Brackets for 350Z Track Rotors and Wilwood Superlites - Batch #3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys think? Get it and see what happens, or is it looking more like I'm better off leaving it alone? This is more or less a temporary set up on my current car until the other is done. I'd still rather not waste $150 if the chances of it working are slim.

Comment

FWIW, you are likely to find someone to buy them if they don't fit.

Comment

Add me to the list, as well as a friend of mine. Do we need to put a down-payment of some kind?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad View Post
          Add me to the list, as well as a friend of mine. Do we need to put a down-payment of some kind?
          Sweet...what is his name and what chassis are they going on?

Usually a group buy has 100% payment up front. I'll probably go that route unless we have a dramatic increase in interest.

Comment

His name is Jake. However, I just talked to him, and he said he might get another bracket because he thought he saw a guy who had some ready to go. Either way, put my name on the list. These seem to have an easier time selling, and I have no idea if it will even work with my spindles.

Comment

His name is Jake. However, I just talked to him, and he said he might get another bracket because he thought he saw a guy who had some ready to go.
              Which brackets, if you don't mind my asking?

Either way, put my name on the list. These seem to have an easier time selling, and I have no idea if it will even work with my spindles.
              I am pretty sure they'll work.

If you ran OE calipers, would you use OE hardware to attach the caliper bracket?

Comment

PLEASE NOTE: Current bracket pricing is $185/set plus shipping.

Comment

Working...
                X