Bracket for 350Z Track Rotors and Wilwood Superlites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bracket for 350Z Track Rotors and Wilwood Superlites

PLEASE NOTE: Current bracket pricing is $185/set plus shipping.

Next Batch List*
    v2 Batch List*
    me (replaced bleakdragonmage and shipped him v1 brackets)
    trsilvias13 (Michael) on SilviaV8Forums - payment received
    chitowncoupe (Nick) on SilviaV8Forums - payment pending
    scotheocelot on SilviaV8Forums (Scott?) - payment received
    mfd1992 (Drake) on SilviaV8Forums - PayPal address received
    need4speed069 on SilviaV8Forums - PayPal address received
    markfluko (Mark) on SilviaV8Forums - payment received
    gawdzilla (Will) on NissanRoadRacing - payment received
    Driver (Chris) on SilviaV8Forums - payment pending
    wyostunta (Shane) on SilviaV8Forums - payment received

v2 price = $125 shipped in the continental US

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These brackets will allow you to use a 350Z Track rotors with Wilwood Superlite 4- or 6-piston calipers on the front on an S-chassis. Please see this thread for more background.

$110 shipped in the Continental U.S.

EDIT: All 13 pairs are accounted for. If you are interested, I can add you to the above list.

So far I have:
    Me
    Air (Chris) - Shipped 3/12
    Jordan (.Best) - Shipped 3/12
    Casey (VQ35Goofus) - Shipped 3/10
    Blake (Colorado S14) - Shipped 3/12
    Brian (Your Mom) - Shipped 3/12
    Alex (koukis14 on CarolinaNissans) - Shipped 3/12
    Otto347 on SilviaV8Forums
    atutt on SilviaV8Forums
    Lew (lewroe on SilviaV8Forums) - PAID
    txredxj on SilviaV8Forums - PAID
    local guy - 2 pair PAID

Last edited by 2Fass240us; 07-18-2016, 02:31 PM. Reason: added to new batch queue list

Talked to the machine shop just now. First run will be annodized black. If there is enough interest in these past the first batch, I will incorporate a logo and likely use a custom color.

Comment

I'll take a free pair.

Comment

I will take a pair, will these be for the lug mount or radial mount calipers? When you finish these make something for the rear and I will snag those too! lol.

Comment

Edit: Thought I had an ingenious solution but never mind, the internet kicked my ass.
          Last edited by Colorado S14; 02-04-2010, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado S14 View Post
            I will take a pair, will these be for the lug mount or radial mount calipers? When you finish these make something for the rear and I will snag those too! lol.
            These are for lug mount. They'd probably be much more for radial mount.

I will let you know when I get to the rears.

-Andy

Comment

I'm only in if I can mount two 6 piston calipers under each wheel! Front and Rear!

48 pistons FTW!
              Last edited by jmauld; 02-04-2010, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Looks like I may do an initial run of 30 instead of 10 since there seems to be a decent amount of interest.

I should have the parts in my hands in 2 weeks or so. I will keep you guys updated.

Comment

UPDATE: "Sample" parts are getting machined today and will be plated and out the door by Friday or Monday.

Once I get them, I will test-fit on my car and call in the balance of the order.

Comment

Would you like me to pick them up, do a test fit and then send them to you?

Comment

Originally posted by jmauld View Post
                      Would you like me to pick them up, do a test fit and then send them to you?
                      Thanks, but no. I really wish I'd been able to fit the last pair on my car, but became too wrapped up in the "engine trade." Between that and the issues with the plasma machine, last round was almost a waste. Except of course, you having something to play with and use short-term.

Comment

it wasn't a waste since we found out that you should NOT be using that shop to do this work. Plus, I've got these crappy little prototypes that I can promptly shove up your a$$ the next time you're seven hours late!

Comment

HAHA. I more meant that I could've isolated the problem to that machine shop or its equipment and taken your sorry-drillpress-and-bits ass out of the equation.

Really though, I did learn a couple of key lessons. It will be SO much easier this time around.

Comment

I'm working on the drillpress thing. I'm going to drag Rich to that estate sale this weekend. Drill bits will be next on the list.

Comment

Just talked to Monty and it looks like unless someone can locate a 10mm inverted flare to 1/8" NPT adapter, one would need two adapters + Z32 lines or the Wilwood kit to run Wilwood calipers.

Comment

Working...
                              X