Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 S14 VQ35 track car in WA

1995 S14 VQ35 track car SALE PENDING

Car is in great mechanical condition. Looks very good cosmetically but it’s a track car so it has plenty of minor blemishes. Car is super fun to drive and sounds great. I have installed a throttle blipper so the car automatically blips on downshifts, sounds good and lets you focus on consistent brake pressure as you no longer need to “Heel Toe”. I have been reluctant to sell it but I never actually use it I just don’t have the time. Car has a clean California title last registered in 2012. I drove it on the street for a while in CA but it is definitely a track car. I tracked the car for a while in nearly stock form for a year or two and then stripped it down for the latest build about 3 years ago. Car has very little time on it. Some of the parts have one or two track days on them. I’m willing to deal a bit but I don’t need to sell this car I’m just tired owning it and not using it. So please don’t low ball me. Not willing to part it out would rather it sit around then go through the trouble of selling it piecemeal. Car comes with a piles of spares and parts I have yet to install (hubs, springs, coil packs, cosworth oil pan baffle, camber plates, a complete engine wiring harness, thermostats, and extra differential too much stuff to list)

Car is located in Auburn WA. No test drives without cash in hand. Car isn’t registered so if you get pulled over its on you. Will be willing to meet at a Seattle area track event if it is going to dry (not likely) and give rides or give test drives with cash in hand.
    $9000 OBO

There a lot more mods and details that those listed below I will add more info and pictures as I find time.

Engine and drivetrain:
    2005 VQ35DE ultra low mileage crusher car engine
    CD0009 6 speed MT (this is the late model one that doesn’t have the synchro issues the early transmission supper from)
    Large Setrab oil cooler
    power steering cooler
    Large griffin radiator with custom ducting
    Cosworth intake manifold
    Modified 370Z tubular headers
    ACT prolight flywheel
    ACT 4 puck unsprung clutch disc
    ACT heavy duty pressure plate
    Driveshaft shop carbon fiber driveshaft
    M-Factory Clutch type diff
    300 ZX finned diff cover
    SPL solid subframe mounts (sub-frame is reinforced and raised)
    SPL solid diff mounts
    Delrin engine and transmission mounts

Brakes suspension:
    Deffsport willwood big brake kit
    300ZX rear brakes
    Extended wheel studs
    300ZX master cylinder with shimmed prop valve for improved brake bias
    Braided lines all around
    Feal 411 coilovers with 4 trackdays on them
    Custom roll center correction front spindles with rod ends on the tie rods spherical lower ball joint mounted on customized lower control arms.
    Rear suspension is all hiem joints except at the spindle.
    Currently have s14 spindles installed but also have aluminum 300zx and adapters for the coilovers that will come with the car.
    ST front swaybar
    Progress rear swaybar
    Custom strut tower brace

Chassis interior:
    1995 240sx SE straight body , no crash damage. Bought it from the original owner. Every single system has been gone through every single wear item on the car has been replaced.
    Lexan side and rear windows
    Removed catalyst hump to allow for ultra low seat mounting.
    Corbra SEBRING PRO SEAT and 6 point harness drivers side
    NRG Steering wheel and QD
    Random FIA passenger seat with 6 Point harness
    Custom fabbed cage with a pillar/b pillar gussets foot protection, capped rear shock towers etc.
    Gutted everthing
    Simplified painless wiring harness and switch panel
    Relocated batter to trunk
    Master cutoff switch
    window net

Exterior:
    Mat red paint
    Trim black hood
    Einkie RPF1 wheels in 17X9.5
    Toyo RA1 tires
    Quick release front bumper
    Aerocatch hood pins
    Rocket bunny style rear spoiler
    APR carbon mirrors

Last edited by The Arp; 05-11-2016, 09:12 PM. Reason: price drop

Sweet ride

Comment

Oh man, I love this car. Roll cage looks excellent. What kind of power & torque does a VQ in this configuration make?

How much does it weigh?
      Core4 Motorsports
      CLICK HERE for Wilwood FSL6R Radial Bracket & Rear Wilwood BBK GROUP BUY
      S14 VQ AER Endurance Racing Team

Comment

Don't know about power. Honestly DE's with bolt ons usually don't make big gains. Torque curve is crazey flat and its like driving a little V8

Last time I have it on the scales is was 2420 lbs with maybe 1/4 tank. The cage is fairly extensive and it still has the stock bumper beams, hood and such so it's not crazey light. It wouldn't take too much work to get it solidly under 2400 it would take a large effort to get it under 2200. Unbolting the heavy steel framed passenger seat would drop the weight 30 lbs.

more pics DIY power brace

Comment

Originally posted by The Arp View Post
          Don't know about power. Honestly DE's with bolt ons usually don't make big gains. Torque curve is crazey flat and its like driving a little V8

Last time I have it on the scales is was 2420 lbs with maybe 1/4 tank. The cage is fairly extensive and it still has the stock bumper beams, hood and such so it's not crazey light. It wouldn't take too much work to get it solidly under 2400 it would take a large effort to get it under 2200. Unbolting the heavy steel framed passenger seat would drop the weight 30 lbs.

more pics DIY power brace

Not bad though. The cage is worthy for the weight gain. What size tubing, 1.75x0.095?

Don't know much about VQ's. Do they respond better with tuning?
          Core4 Motorsports

Comment

yup 1.75 .095 on all tubes required buy scca and Nasa many of the support and triangulation tubes are 1.5X .065.

The HR motors respond better than the DE's

Comment

Price drop $11K

Comment

more pics

Comment

Nice car, building something close but HR. Would of been cheaper to buy this one done I bet. Good luck

Comment

You should buy this one

price drop to 9K

Comment

hnnghhh. This is oddly similar to my car atm too (but with an HR)

Comment

Still for sale.

Comment

PM'd
                          Core4 Motorsports

Comment

Sale pending

Comment

Originally posted by The Arp View Post
                              Sale pending
                              to meee
                              Core4 Motorsports

Comment

Working...
                              X