<SOLD> 17x9.5 +38 RPF1's with 245/40/17 A6 hoosiers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <SOLD> 17x9.5 +38 RPF1's with 245/40/17 A6 hoosiers

I really don't want to sell these, but honestly don't think they will fit on the STI without major fender work.

History on them... Wheels are in excellent shape, no marks or blemishes, never street driven. The hoosiers are 5 years old, but still feel as good as an R6 when I was on track last spring. The previous owner used the setup for some sponsorship event... they had one autocross day on them and were stored until I received them. I did one track day and have a few small spots showing cord (not enough neg camber up front) on the outer edge of one tire. Overall the tires still have lots of life and should be great for autocross or for track days with enough neg camber. I'd suggest rotating the two tires that I had up front, throw them on the back and you will get a lot of life out of these.

I paid $1100 for this setup just last year, asking $850 + shipping.

-Monty

Interested. How much would you estimate shipping to be? It would be to the east coast 16510

Comment

Dang... $135 to a business address, fedex now puts a 70lb limit on shipments to home addresses.

For anyone else, my zip is 99163, wheels/tires would be bound in pairs and shipped with the following dimensions. Fedex is typically the best for wheels/tires, but you are free to look elsewhere for better pricing.

(x2) 25" x 25" x 20" at 75lbs
      -Monty

Comment

Greyhound would probably do it for $50. It's a great way to ship oversized items.
        sigpic
        || Endurance Motorports ||

Comment

Problem is that I'd have to drive 1.5 hours to the closest greyhound hub...
          -Monty

Comment

I've got a friend at a tire shop they might be able to get shipped to. Or I'm going to check what the policy is at work having personal stuff shipped to the office address. I'm going to ask around, I'll get back to you.

Comment

How do the fronts fit?

www.2LiterTurbo.com (Personal Site)
              96 240SX SE: Track Car | 90 Skyline GTR: Bucket List Car | 07 Legacy Spec B: The DD

Comment

They fit... with a 5-10mm spacer (with a 255 RA-1 or smaller) and somewhere between a 12-15mm spacer with the hoosiers. Depending on the suspension too.
                -Monty

Comment

I want them. Work with me on shipping alittle? I can paypal asap. 9193498573.
                  1992 LS13
                  385whp/370tq

Comment

Your 2nd in line, air. I owe some pictures to another member before he sends payment. If it doesn't go through you are next in line.
                    -Monty

Comment

if neither of them go through i wan t them

Comment

Sold
                        -Monty

Comment

Well damn, if 17x9.5 +38 fit the front of your S13, I'm definitely going with 17x10 +38 all around if I find a set cheap enough. Maybe someday there will be a wider 17" tire than a 255/40, or I'll just end up on DOT Rs that run wider for a given size anyways.
                          ~1992 240SX, SR20/Koni track day car
                          ~2016 M3, daily driver

Comment

They fit with a big spacer to clear brakes/coilovers. 17x10 +38 would need a HUGE spacer up front and big ole' fender flares or aftermarket fenders.
                            '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
                            http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

If the 9.5 +38 fit with a 10-15mm spacer on S13 front fenders with 255s, I can't imagine that adding another 12mm of width to the mix makes it that much harder to fit them. Add like 5mm to the spacers quoted, and fenders might be a draw since I'm in an S14.

Just saying...I'll grab 9.5s or 9s if I find a good deal on a set too. But I didn't realize the 10s were that reasonable an option.
                              ~1992 240SX, SR20/Koni track day car
                              ~2016 M3, daily driver

Comment

Working...
                              X