2.1 Carat Blue Sapphire, 18k white gold Ring with .3 carat Diamond accents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.1 Carat Blue Sapphire, 18k white gold Ring with .3 carat Diamond accents

I have a Deep blue Emerald cut Sapphire Ring with 6 diamonds (3 on each side) that totals .3 carat. the band is 18k white gold. The sapphire is from Thailand and is a gorgeous deep blue. must see to appreciate! This would be a wonderful Christmas gift for your wife/girlfriend!! I have the certificate that came with the ring when I bought it. also will come in a lovely red velvet box (shown in picture) this ring will go for between 3-4 thousand at any retail jewelry store, but you can have it at the very low price listed above! I only accept CASH or PAYPAL Checks if met at my bank and cashed. The ring will only be handed off or shipped after payment has cleared.
    please email/call me with any questions, I will happily answer any questions you may have! my phone is (530) 301-9215 name is Jeremy

2900obo, Free express Shipping and I will take care of all paypal fees.

selling due to deciding I want an engagement ring this xmas instead.

wut
    ~1992 240SX, SR20/Koni track day car
    ~2016 M3, daily driver

Comment

don't do it man.. don't give in.. wemmen are wicked. don't drink the koolaid.
      Originally posted by SoSideways
      I don't care what color they are as long as they are LONG AND HARD.
      '04 G35 Sedan 6MT- The DD
      '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

Haha but they are so soft!! And I love home cooked meals!

Comment

yeah, but you can go to the local titty bar once a week and squeeze some squishy parts for much cheaper than a freakin wedding ring!
          '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

Originally posted by Matt93SE View Post
            yeah, but you can go to the local titty bar once a week and squeeze some squishy parts for much cheaper than a freakin wedding ring!
            Not to mention the greater variety.

Comment

After 10 years of marriage, I'm really itching for some variety.....

then again, being able to come in from work and start rubbing on squishy parts like they belong to me is nice....
              '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

Never get why girls love these little rocks. Ok they glisten, and so do glass and clear plastic.

GLWS!! Trying to sell this to guys who love steel & aluminum & moving objects is tough though.

Comment

haha your right, I just figured I would post it here too! seem to have a bit more mature crowd who knows

Comment

My wife is pretty cool about that stuff. she'd rather have a new dishwasher or a trip home or new TV and a set of tires or wheels or something for me than to carry around a shiny rock.

yeah, I'm lucky.
                    '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

Originally posted by Matt93SE View Post
                      My wife is pretty cool about that stuff. she'd rather have a new dishwasher or a trip home or new TV and a set of tires or wheels or something for me than to carry around a shiny rock.
                      Your wife is a dude.

Comment

ummm no, definitely not.... if so, she wouldn't be carrying a mini me right now..
                        '96 240SX- The Track Toy

Comment

How long does soldering last for wedding rings?

I had my wedding band and engagement ring soldered together before my May 16 wedding and I think they are already coming apart! I had them soldered at a good jeweler and I take good care of my rings so I am just wondering if this is normal? How long does soldering usually last?

Comment

I got an S13 for my engagement ring

(Then I got a ring too.)

You could always just find a girl that WANTS a sapphire over a diamond.
                            "This is because I can spell 'konfusion' with a 'k' and I can like it.

G-Fab

Comment

Did I just stumble into Nissan Ring Reading.com???
                              '18 Chevrolet Volt - Electric fun hatch for DD duty!

DefSport Koni Sleeve and Spring Perch Buy!!!
                              http://www.nissanroadracing.com/showthread.php?t=5902

Comment

Working...
                              X