GKTech V2 front drop knuckles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GKTech V2 front drop knuckles

I have a pair of GKTech front drop knuckles on FleaBay. They're the Version 2, with more steering angle than Version 1, but not as aggressive as Version 3. They've been test fit but never put on the ground.

This is a pair of GKTech Version 2 front drop knuckles for the S14 240sx.  They allow more steering angle than the Version 1 knuckles, but not as aggressive as the Version 3's.  They also have a 50mm drop, meaning the car can ride 50mm lower while retaining stock suspension geometry. The will fit the S14, or an S13 with S14 control arms and hubs.  They have been test fit to a car but have not been driven on and are in perfect mechanical condition, with only some paint nicks.  The price is much lower than a new set, and includes shipping to anywhere in the continental US. | eBay!
    Don Johnson (really!)
    Just so you know.

Hmmm interesting. Why are you selling?
    Core4 Motorsports
    CLICK HERE for Wilwood FSL6R Radial Bracket & Rear Wilwood BBK GROUP BUY
    S14 VQ AER Endurance Racing Team

Comment

I bought the "Grip" versions with stock steering arm length and provisions for ABS.
      Don Johnson (really!)
      Just so you know.

Comment

Right. Let us know how you like them!

I still believe that everyone would benefit from less Ackerman also. Maybe not as severe as drift, but less than OEM.
        Core4 Motorsports
        CLICK HERE for Wilwood FSL6R Radial Bracket & Rear Wilwood BBK GROUP BUY
        S14 VQ AER Endurance Racing Team

Comment

Originally posted by gills View Post
          Right. Let us know how you like them!

I still believe that everyone would benefit from less Ackerman also. Maybe not as severe as drift, but less than OEM.
          We do more autocross than track days, they're sheetmetal, (not aluminum) and I have a welder...., ;-)
          Don Johnson (really!)
          Just so you know.

Comment

Sent pm!

Comment

Sold!
              Don Johnson (really!)
              Just so you know.

Comment

Working...
              X