FS: Z32 rear upright and BMC 1-1/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Z32 rear upright and BMC 1-1/16

Admin, I've been wanting to post that in the FS section, but you need a minimum number of post before doing so, and I can't find out what that # is. If you could move ?

Pics:

$75 for the the two uprights and $75 for the BMC, buyer pays shipping.

I'm located in SOCAL.

Did you think the minimum number was 4 and there was some sort of error? How about you contribute to the forum as the rules intend before you hawk your parts here.

Comment

Originally posted by cdlong View Post
      Did you think the minimum number was 4 and there was some sort of error? How about you contribute to the forum as the rules intend before you hawk your parts here.
      That is funny. I posted these parts here because I'm thinking they would be having more fun going round and round a track than on some show car on NicoClub.

Again I don't know what the minimum is, but I believe selling these parts on here actually benefits the community more than blabbering about some level of personal contribution achieved through post count.

Comment

Its not about personal anything, it promotes a secure place for buyers and sellers...trust me, i am a moderator on another, larger, car forum, and minimum post counts for selling parts makes a HUGE difference cutting down on scammers. Thats not saying you are a scammer, but not following the rules or having an attitude about following them, wont get you anywhere with mods, trust me.

Comment

Working...
        X